Time to put YOUR dent in the universe?
I teach the extraordinary-in-waiting to think better.
The life you have is a result of the thinking that happens right there in that marvellous brain of yours, and I know you want more than a hum-drum existence.
- You don’t want to settle for doing work that doesn’t amount to anything
- You don’t want to go through life without making a real difference
- You don’t want to pretend that what matters to you doesn’t matter
- You don’t want to choose safety over possibility
- You don’t want to live someone else’s life, wondering what might have happened if only you showed up
Does that ring true for you?
If so, then I’ll help you define what matters to you, and teach you how to use your natural confidence to create a life to match.
I’m a confidence coach, and my job is to help you build a beautiful life founded on natural confidence. As far as I’m concerned, that’s just about as extraordinary as it gets.
Before we get into the meat and potatoes, let me be the first to tell you that my coaching isn’t for everyone. I say that because it’s important that you make an informed choice about the coach you choose to work with – and so I want to be completely transparent about how I work and what it’s like to work with me.
“I wanted to say thank you. I know what you do is a service and your work but it really is one that changes lives and brings back the pieces that fear clings to. You are an amazing man Steve and you do outstanding work. One of the reasons I feel you do this so well and with integrity, is because you have empathy and experience and it nourishes you to help others. Without which, it would just be hot air.”
Tonya from LA
My aim is to take you to a place where you’re ready, willing, able and compelled to lead an extraordinary life, and I’ll be your partner-in-crime (note: we probably won’t be committing any actual crimes or felonies) at every step.
I’ll throw you the toughest questions you’ve ever been asked, I’ll delve into your thoughts, I’ll get excited when we discover something, I’ll call you on your bullshit, I’ll be your biggest supporter because I know you can soar and I’ll always believe in you.
I take the serious stuff seriously, but the rest of it I laugh right along with. My view is that if all you see is the serious stuff (problems, drama and detail) then you’re missing a lot of the good stuff (beauty, magic, silliness). If you want a coach who’s deadly serious and follows “conventional wisdom” that ain’t me. Sorry. Conventional wisdom is generic, homogenised, ineffective mush. If that’s what you’re looking for then move right along. I wish you all the very best.
So, if you:
- want someone else to do the heavy lifting and just want an easy ride.
- don’t feel ready (or ready enough) to be totally honest with yourself.
- just want a bit of validation and know deep down that you won’t really follow through or give it a chance.
- feel like the idea of a little discomfort is just too uncomfortable for you.
- want change right now and aren’t ready to work at it.
- don’t have the time or space (or aren’t willing to make the time or space) to bring your A-game to this.
Then working with me probably won’t be the right thing for you.
But, if you:
- are ready to find out what makes you extraordinary.
- are ready to find out what you’re capable of.
- are eager to start because you’ve waited long enough.
- hungry enough to want to put a “You” shaped dent in the universe.
- comfortable talking about and finding out about who you are (even if it’s a bit scary).
- are perfectly happy to put in the effort.
- are creative and curious to explore.
- know deep down, and always have known, that you can have an extraordinary life.
Then we might make an extraordinary team.
“I have really appreciated the insight and ability to zone in on my passions that Steve has. I’ve achieved a new job, a more coherent direction and an ability to take pleasure in more of what I do than ever before.
If you’re serious about making your life better then it’s time to give Steve a call.”
James Lloyd from Nottingham
Ready to start something extraordinary?
If we haven’t worked together before the best route is to get a package of sessions so that we can really get stuck in and bring the Code of Extraordinary Change to life. That’s how we bring out your natural confidence (yes, you have it) and make meaningful change happen.
There is a process to this, but it’s not a cookie-cutter approach and there’s no way I’d confine you (or me) to a linear, restrictive process. We’ll dip in and out of the content as needed, take some spontaneous detours and only use the right things when the time is right for you.
“This has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done for myself. I’m glad I took the time to find a coach that I felt comfortable with because there have been times when I have needed to touch on very private things and I feel completely at ease with that. I’m more confident, have a new excitement about life and a clearer picture of myself.
Never once did you tell me the answer. You guided me to find it myself and that has been the magic!”
Stephanie Favell from Norfolk
I can only work with a small number of people at a time, and a great place to start is for us to talk (which won’t take more than 25 minutes) to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
I don’t charge for this initial conversation as it’s important for us both to have a good feeling about working together.
- 8 x 1 hour coaching sessions (2 per month)
- Free email support throughout our coaching
- Free copy of the Code of Extraordinary Change Playbook when the 8 sessions are complete
- Free email support for a year after we’re done with the coaching
- 2 x 1 hour coaching sessions
- Free email support throughout our coaching
- 1 x 1 hour session
Contact me and let’s begin
Get in touch and we can schedule a conversation (at zero cost) to see what kind of team we might make. Let me know your questions and fears about the battles you’re facing. Ask me about what a confidence coach does, or anything else that’s on your mind. I’ll be happy to get back to you.