I spoke with her about “The Firestarter Sessions”, her story and what she thinks “extraordinary” is, and you can watch the interview right here.
I honestly could have chatted with her for hours, because she not only knows what she’s talking about and is always ready with a huge smile, but (at the risk of sounding like a stalker) there’s a texture to her voice that’s just delightful.
Watch the interview now and you’ll find out:
- Why she started with the whole “Firestarter” thing
- Why lessons are useless and the one thing you need to do to make them useful
- How she makes massive decisions in life
- What she wanted to be as a child and what the 6 year old Danielle would think of where she’s at today
- How to get past the difficulty in doing what comes easily and naturally
- Why she runs up the stairs every morning
- How she figures out what to do next
- What she says the secret to an extraordinary life really is