Time to Start Making Your Dent?
I’ve built these things to help you put your dent in the universe. That’s their purpose. That’s what they do.
I’ve given them everything I’ve got and they contain really simple tools and strategies that build natural confidence and make meaningful, lasting change happen.
These aren’t just more stuff for you to read when you’re bored on a rainy Sunday or to pay lip service to. They can make a real difference to your life, but you gotta grab them, digest them, do the exercises, apply some thought (not too much), learn what you can learn and then start doing things.
That’s how this works – I’ll give you everything I’ve learned from over a decade of confidence coaching, and you start doing things. Deal? Awesome, go right ahead.
How to Fix the 7 Biggest Confidence Mistakes
- Learn to use what you already have to feel confident, no matter what happens
- See how you talk yourself out of doing the things you really want to do
- Deal with that voice of fear in your head that wants to control you
- Understand what your strengths are and how applying them makes all the difference
- See what drains you and picks away at your confidence
- Stop playing roles for the benefit of other people
- Learn the real secret to how your confidence works and how to keep it high
If you’re making any of these 7 mistakes you’ll ensure that you keep on doing what your fears tell you, keep on doubting yourself and keep on second-guessing your decisions. Bottom line – you won’t be in the driver’s seat of your own life, and the worst part is that you might not even know you’re making these mistakes.
Learn how to fix them up right here.
The Code of Extraordinary Change Gameplan
- Discover the big, unspoken problems with goal-setting and how they can really screw you up
- Learn a simpler, more natural way of getting stuff done, having more fun and getting better results
- Learn how not to have obstacles derail you
- Get into the game right now rather than endless planning that never gets you anywhere
- Discover how you can always do what you really matters, and do it on your own terms
For years I’ve been saying that goals don’t work, and I’m sticking to my guns. Goals bring with them a whole heap of trouble, and like birthing a herd of invisible cattle you can spend a heck of a lot of time and energy only to end up losing sight of whatever it was you were trying to give birth to.
There’s a much better way. A way that works. I call it the Gameplan.
- Create specific actions that will get you to the heart of the stuff that matters to you
- Have a single, simple method of taking meaningful action so you can’t forget about it or talk yourself out of it
- Make it super-easy to check in on your progress and figure out what’s next
- Get a flexible way to execute, track and celebrate your universe-denting antics
If you’re full of ideas but low on execution, the Gameplan Journal gives you a toolkit of stuff that makes it easy to turn your ideas into actions, and for those actions to actually amount to a hill o’ beans.
This Journal shows you how to build up a head steam and take meaningful action, and works like a charm alongside the Gameplan. Like sunshine and Ray-Bans. Like steak and Bernaise. Like Jonathan and Jennifer Hart. Beautiful.
Want – Know It. Feel It. Trust It. Do It.
- Cut through the things you think you want and get straight to the things you really want – the things that are unfettered, undiluted and unashamed
- Learn practial ways to “listen to your heart”, without the fluff and bs
- Get powerful insights into how you’re living, and how well that fits with what you want
- Get the “Difference Model” – a way of testing what you think you want to see if you really want it
- Create an environment that brings what you want to life, rather than killing it
- Tools to deal with what happens when what you want meets doubt and fear
If you’re like me, you’ll have asked yourself what you really want; the thing that would make your life come into focus; the thing that would make you feel like you’re mattering or making a difference.
Trouble is, “what do I really want” is just about the most difficult question to answer, so I’ve put together a heap of strategies and tools that get straight to the heart of the matter and give you exactly what you need to find what it is you really want.
Staying Up When You’re Put Down
- Discover an amazing way to change how you experience hurtful put-downs
- Learn about the real impact on your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Spot the patterns that lead to a put-down and how you can interrupt them
- Find out what you can do if you’ve tried to change things but it’s just not working
- Learn what to do if you’re scared of rocking the boat
- Discover how to let go of the things that will make the biggest difference to you
It sucks when someone who should be showing you respect puts you down or makes you feel small. It’s immensely damaging. But you don’t have to put up with it and there are things you can do to change it.
You deserve better.
The Code of Extraordinary Change Playbook
- Connect strongly, deeply and lastingly with what makes you extraordinary
- Learn how put an end to the cycle of second-guessing and self-doubt when you make decisions
- Learn what you brain craves above everything else, and how it can really screw things up for you
- Discover how to stop struggling and start living
- Unburden yourself of the things that stop you and drain you
- Understand the 3 types of thinking your brain normally engages in and how to think better
- Equip yourself with the in-built qualities that make you a force of nature
- Get an action plan for putting your dent in the universe
This is it folks; the BIG ONE. The Playbook is the ultimate universe-denting guide; giving you time-tested insights, exercises, ideas, structures and strategies to crack life wide open.
It combines everything I’ve learned from a decade of coaching along with some of the latest findings from the extraordinary field of neuroscience, plus a heap of feedback about what was good and bad about what I was doing and how I was doing it.
Its 136 pages, 8 chapters and 30 worksheets are aimed at unburdening you of the things that weigh you down and hold you back and equipping you with the things that move you, drive you and make you a force of nature.
It’s all here in the Playbook. Sweet.