What if you could find out
what you really want?
You’ve probably seen a lot of it, but what happens if you see other people doing what they love and keep wondering how you can get a piece of that?
What happens when you ask yourself what you really want, but draw a big fat blank?
What happens if you don’t know what it is you want?
In The “Want” Wilderness…
I know what it’s like to be in the “want” wilderness, that place where you don’t know what you really want, don’t know what your passion is or don’t know what you love.
I’ve chased things I thought I wanted, like lots of money, climbing the corporate ladder, taking expensive vacations and hanging out with the cool crowd, only to wind up lost, confused and broke.
It sucks to not know. It sucks even more to go after something you think you want, only to discover it wasn’t what you really wanted after all.
I’ve worked with hundreds of people since then and seen how easy it is to -
- Feel incomplete because you don’t know or trust what you want
- Look at other people and wonder what they have that you don’t
- Doubt whether you could even get what you want should you ever figure out what it is
- Second-guess what you think you want, in case it’s wrong or in case you screw it up
- Be afraid that you might waste your whole life without ever really knowing what it is you want
You know what that feels like?
Of course, I can’t tell you what you want any more than I can tell you what your favourite movie is or what size shoe you should wear.
What you really want can only come from you, and the answer’s already in you.
Debunking the BS…
I’m keen as mustard to cut through the crap and give you something real and valuable, so let me take just a second to debunk some of the myths around what you want…
- What you want and your “passion” isn’t just one thing. It’s okay to want more than one thing; the trick is in prioritising and trusting your choices.
- Going after what you want doesn’t erase every other problem in your life. But it does put you in a place where you have more energy, focus and va-va-voom to deal with everything.
- What you want doesn’t have to be some huge, life-changing, earth-shattering thing (which often just serves to make you resist it more). It can be as gentle as breath on your neck and as warming as the sun on your face.
- What you want isn’t just “to be happy” or “to be successful”. Anyone can come up with those answers. What matters is figuring out what that stuff looks like for you.
- When you know what you want and go after it, resistance and doubt are completely natural and completely okay responses. What matters is moving forward with those things, not turning around because of them.
Navigating this stuff is a bit of a mine-field, which is why it’s so easy to run round in circles, tie yourself into knots and end up totally confused.
And that’s exactly why I put together a model that allows you to find your own answer to the question “What do I want?” and to deal with the BS.
Here’s How It Works…
There are 7 chapters in the book, each one dealing with a different element of what you want and all of it coming together to help you get to the answers that matter.
15 in-depth worksheets help you to figure out:
- the stuff that’s always been woven through your life that give you massive clues about what you’ve always wanted
- how to make it okay to want what you want, instead of feeling guilty or shameful about it
- how to know the difference between a phantom want (something that seems as though you want it, but it’s nothing more than a phantom) and what you really want
- how to not only know what you really want in an intellectual way, but to feel it and trust it too (think of it as linking head and heart together)
- how to start bringing about what you want
The stuff in here has been tried, tested, developed, honed, stripped back, tested again, honed a bit more, laser-focused, tested a load more times, polished and brought together in a single place, all informed by over a decade of coaching clients on knowing what they want and having confidence in that knowing.
You’ll walk away with:
Bundled Bonuses to Bring What You Want to Life
It’s one thing knowing what you really want, it’s quite another to start doing stuff towards it, right?
That’s the scary part, and it’s where a lot of people find themselves stuck, full of fear, wanting to turn around and hide under the bed. Which is precisely why I’m bundling in 2 very special bonuses that give you tools to bring what you want to life.
The Code of Extraordinary Change Gameplan
- Discover the big, unspoken problems with goal-setting and how they can really screw you up
- Learn a simpler, more natural way of starting what you want, getting stuff done, having more fun and getting better results
- Learn how not to have obstacles derail you
- Get into the game right now rather than endless planning that never gets you anywhere
- Discover how to do what you really want, on your own terms
The Gameplan Journal
- Create specific actions that will get you to the heart of the stuff that matters to you
- Have a single, simple method of taking meaningful action so you can’t forget about it or talk yourself out of it
- Make it super-easy to check in on your progress and figure out what’s next
- Get a flexible way to execute, track and celebrate your universe-denting antics
I’m throwing in The Gameplan and The Gameplan Journal at zero cost, simply because I want to make sure you can begin turning what you want into reality.
Big Booming Disclaimer
In the interests of full disclosure, there are a couple of things I want you to know.
- To get the most from Want, The Gameplan and The Gameplan Journal, you gotta use it. There’s no way you can just skim through this and expect it to work. You can’t skip over the content, race through the worksheets and expect to find your answers.So be ready to put in some work, okay? Don’t shy away from the difficult questions (and there are some really difficult questions in here). Pace yourself. Don’t force it. There’s no prize for finishing first; it’s not a competition.
- I have zero interest in bamboozling you and selling you the sizzle without the substance. That’s not the reason I became a confidence coach and it’s not why I’m here. I’m here because I want to give you substance; this stuff matters to me. I want to give you practical, proven tools that help you put your dent in the universe, and this bundle is one important way that I get to do just that. I’ve put my all into creating it, just as I hope you’ll put your all into working with it.
Important to say those things I think.
Stop second-guessing and going round in circles. Grab Want, and get The Gameplan and The Gameplan Journal thrown in.
Get Answers or Don’t Pay a Dime
I want this to work for you, but if for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with it or it’s not helping you answer the question “What do I want?”, you’re welcome to a 100% refund.
Just let me know within 30 days of the purchase date and I’ll refund the whole amount without any fuss.
I mean it.